About Me

My photo
This is my blog. :)

Saturday 7 August 2010

Give Thanks To Mom













Give thanks to Mum ♥

I analyze a news on Bangkok Post and chose this news because Queen's Day is coming soon. I want everyone realize to favor of mom.

She is the first person who hug and console you when you cry. She is the first one who get up in the morning to check if things are all right with you

I Love Mom sweet pillows cost 590 baht, and tissue holders cost 250 baht.

When you grow up, she is your first teacher who devot all her time and efforts to make you a good student. When you graduate, she is the first one who feel proud of your achievement.
After you enter the job world. she must be waiting for your big day, she hope that you will have someone to take care of you.



I think that it's a good idea.But it is not necessary to buy something to mom.Just you do a good thing or obey your mom.She 's more impressive.This year I will come back to my mom at Hat-Yai.And I say to love her very much.I think that everyone will also do it.


Credit: http://www.bangkokpost.com/entertainment/entertainscoop/189750/give-thanks-to-mum

AWL 01 ANALYSIS
Text wordcount = 223
Frequency of list words detected = 1
Rounded Coverage = 0%

Words found
analyze = (1)

AWL 02 ANALYSIS
Text wordcount = 223
Frequency of list words detected = 1
Rounded Coverage = 0%

Words found
achievement = (1)

1 comment:

  1. That's great. I will try to give my mom with pillows and holder next year. Thanks for news.

    ReplyDelete